Intergroup is the service wing of the fellowship of CoDependents Anonymous (CoDA) operating at the direction of, and for the benefit of, its members and member groups under the guidelines outlined in the Twelve Traditions and the Fellowship Service Manual of Co-Dependents Anonymous. Its primary purpose is to carry the message of recovery to those who still suffer.
Intergroup has recently changed the days and locations of the meetings. Be sure to spread the news!
Day: 4th Thursday of the month
Time: 6:15 pm
Address: Community House
28 East 35th Street (between Madison and Park Ave)
New York City, NY 10016
(Please use the doors.)
The primary functions of Intergroup are as follows:
- Facilitation of communication between member groups and the local, state and national organizations, including sponsoring delegate attendance to the CoDA National Service Conference. Facilitation of monthly Intergroup business meetings. Maintenance of the local CoDA Website.
- Preparation and maintenance of local meeting information and listings, including contacts and Community Service Representatives (Group Reps).
- Organization of volunteers to operate and maintain the CoDA telephone service and website.
- Provision of support to individual meetings and assistance in starting new meetings.
- Preparation and distribution of monthly meeting minutes and other CoDA materials to contact persons and Group Reps.
- When deemed appropriate, provide arrangements for speakers for special meetings and other non-CoDA functions, to share our experience, strength and hope.
- Organization and operation of the Annual CoDA Weekend and the annual Holiday Party.
- Procurement, inventory maintenance and distribution of literature for member and startup groups.
- Maintenance of bank account including receipt of Seventh Tradition funds, payment of monthly expenses and preparation of monthly accounting reports for Intergroup activities.
All members of the CoDA fellowship are welcome to attend and participate in all Intergroup activities including monthly business meetings. The fellowship needs your help and financial support! Without your presence, support and ideas, Intergroup cannot exist. Please contact Intergroup to find out more about what you can do.
Past Meeting Details
- Oct 26, 2017
- Oct 26 2017 Intergroup Bus. Mtg.
Content re-published with the permission of Co-Dependents Anonymous, Incorporated (www.coda.org).