March Intergroup Meeting
Intergroup session: Mar 29 2018 Intergroup Session
Document type: minutes
Patricia - Chairperson
Bridget - Secretary and representative for Manhattan Coda Writing Workshop
Alina - Representative for Bronx Monday Night meeting
- An official notice was sent to the IRS stating we are a non-profit in February.
- It takes 60 days to receive formation papers. Pat has a copy of formation papers.
- The box at Murray Hill is $134.00. However, we cannot deposit checks until we get the legal notice from Cleveland.
- Once the NYC Intergroup name is put on account we can deposit checks ourselves.
- We need an Intergroup Treasurer
- Realization Center is back up and running.
- Intergroup will now be held on the last Thursday of each month.
- Patricia suggested a "12-Step" Meeting Dance as a Fundraiser
- Patricia suggested putting our names (group representatives) next to our corresponding meeting. We voted not to do that due to anonymity.
- We had a lengthy discussion regarding Coda PSA on radio and discussed Traditions 6 and 11 as it would relate to it.
- Share-a-day may be pushed back to September - the details are still in discussion
- We also discussed having a NY Share-A-Day outing in lieu of in-house meetings
- We discussed different ways of spreading the word of Coda, ex., PSA, Share-A-day and leaving flyers in doctor's offices, and telling people to go to www.nyccoda.org on the computer and share as a way of getting the Coda word out.
There were no motions.Back to documents
Content re-published with the permission of Co-Dependents Anonymous, Incorporated (www.coda.org).